Some lucky WINNER will be taking home the goods!!
On Saturday 20th March, The Parkerville Tavern will host a benefit concert, with entry at $5 per person, and live music from 11am until 9pm. On the day there will also be silent auctions, door prizes and raffles. They have TEN bands playing, all of whom have donated their time to the cause.
- Themed Party package for 20 kids - A Party To Remember
- 24 x Themed Cupcakes -The Cake Garden
- Balloon Garland - Whimsical Balloons
- Twin Slushie machine and JBL speaker - Hills Slushie and Party Hire
- 20 x Themed Party Bags - The Conscious Party Co.
- 20 x Themed cookies - Petite Sweet Studio
- Venue Hire - Parkerville Playgroup Inc
- Party Food up to the value of $150 - Hungry Little Monsters
- Party Coordination - A Party To Remember
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is valid until 20th March 2022.
- Subject to availability of all vendors, please provide as much notice as possible.
- Coordination of prize must be done through A PARTY TO REMEMBER.
- Prize is not transferable for other goods, products or services.
- Venue of event is Parkerville Playgroup, Parkerville WA - if prize winner wishes to host their event at another location additional delivery charges may occur.
- Additional products may be added at the winners expense.
- All prize products must be used on the same date/location/time. Products not used will be forfeited.
- Prize can be transferred or gifted to another person.
- Winner must meet individual terms and conditions of each vendor e.g. Parkerville Playgroup booking form, covid capacity restrictions and contact register etc.